Friday, June 13, 2008

GOOD NEWS!!!

Just got back from the doctor again! This time is to confirm if im out from any dangers. And i'm happy and glad to say that im
OUT FROM ANY KIND OF DANGERS!! WOOHOO!!

The doctor says that my knee is still ok at the moment but it can be prevented if I take this steps:

1. LOSING WEIGHT!
2. Don't over exert myself when playing sports
3. Stop if i feel uncomfortable on the knees when playing sports
4. Go for a monthly check-up

I think that I better take the advice given by the doctor if I wanna live a happy life without thinking about the dangers that my knee would take. Seriously, Im just so happy that my knee is ok and there's nothing wrong with it! WHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!


-----------------------------------------------
Details on the class BBQ gathering
-----------------------------------------------

These details are for the 0709(E1) peeps! In case you guys dunno, here are the details:
When: 16th June
Where: Pasir Ris Park
Area: 1
BBQ pit no: 17
Food on the menu: Wanna know? COME!!
Payment: FREE!! (LIKE REAL!! Wanna know? Ask either Me, Soo or Kevin)
What to expect:
Good food! Great company! GREAT OUTING!! =D

Those that cannot make it it's ok.. Just make sure to make it on the class CHALET!! The chalet have not been confirmed yet neither it is under talks! LOL! But I'm sure that there will be a chalet either at the end of this semester or the end of next semester! Haha!

Whatever it is
YOUR ATTENDANCE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED =D


it seems that it wont go away
eventhough i know that it wont go my way
but as i waited and waited to see
it seems it is really not meant to be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home