Sunday, May 11, 2008

Im kinda addicted to some chinese songs right now! Especially 最長的電影 and 彩虹. I find the songs kinda nice to hear. Eventhough the 最長的電影 is kinda a slow song but ITS NICE!! LOL! Gonna learn the lyrics and SING IT! WHAHAHAHA!!

Went to the doctor at a Polyclinic to check out on what's wrong with my left knee. Showed the doc that my left and right knee isn't at the same level when it is straigthen. The doc said that the bones might be close together and he also said that it might be the reason it hurts coz its kinda grinding together when I put weight on it. Then he ask me what did I do that might be the cause of it. Then I say that I play soccer then maybe that's why but I also told him that nowadays I often play as a Keeper as I know that my knee would hurt when I play as an outfield player. After the consultation, the doc just gave me a knee support thingy that I have to use when I do sports and also something like a lotion to be rub on my left knee whenever it hurts. My mum kinda told me to LOSE SOME WEIGHT!! Hahaha!

Then in the evening, Me, My Bro and My Mum went out to celebrate MUM'S DAY!! =D Went to Lau Pa Sat to EAT!! SEE!! How am I suppose to lose weight when everytime it comes to FOOD, I'll be EXCITED!! LOL!!!! We ordered Sambal Stingray, Kangkong Belacan, Cereal Prawn(DAMN NICE!!), BBQ Chicken Wings, Satay(Chicken, Beef and PRAWNs! its kinda a set..), CHILLI CRAB!! and one more vegetable dish that I can't seem to remember. Hahaha! Saw Rashidah and Nazri last night over there with the her sisters and some other guys. It has been quite some time since I've last saw her! Hahaha!

After dinner, went to have some desserts around there also. After everything's done, we're off to home. LOVE YOU MUM!! and Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers out there!! =D

the real me?
you ask the real me?!
this is me!
i like the always smiling and happy me!
the old one is just too NOT me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home