Wednesday, April 23, 2008

HEY!
HEY!!
HEY!!!


Just got back from Larkin(At Malaysia) and I'm kinda not feeling really good. Kinda down with running nose and some cough! Didn't get to eat in school then when I got back home, I need to go to Larkin already.

[Anyway, sorry guys that I could't make it for soccer today. We shall play again next week aite?]


So I told my mum that give me 5 minutes to have my brunch(breakfast+lunch). I really had a quick one. After that super fast brunch, I went to my room to take my passport and I'm already on my way to Larkin. The reason that my brother and I need to accompany my mum to Larkin is because to make my Baju Kurung! I know that it's kinda early to do so but my mum said that the shop would not take any orders for making my personalised Baju Kurung after May. I told my mum to do it any time on May but she said that she's afraid that the Baju Kurung won't be ready early. So I just agree to what my mum said and accompany her to Larkin.

After we went to the shop to make the orders, we went around Larkin Market and I stop by at a shoe shop and bought an Nike Shoe! LOL! Anyway, it's not original la! But somehow it feels comfortable wearing it. Hahaha!

I also had my dinner there. I kinda ate two dishes. A Nasi Lemak and Soto Ayam! Haha! I'M HUNGRY LA! (FOREVER!! =p) After dinner I bought some Bubble and Chewing Gums for some of my fellow Ichigos! Haha! Basically after that we went home!

OH YA!! There's something that I need to say! Haha! But I don't think that it's safe if I type it out here! If you wanna know what happen, come and ask me. Hahaha!


It used to be three jokers. But now there's THE FOUR JOKERS!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home