Friday, April 25, 2008

WOO! What a GREAT day! Other than the boring lectures I have today, the rest of the day went simply GREAT! Basketball was great. Eventhough it's tiring, it was a great game. Eventhough basketball is not my usual type of game, the game I played earlier was simply fantastic.

After the game, Me, Soo, Kev, Sha, Bee, Ken, Abang and Jip went to have dinner. I juz had a Chicken Char Siew Wanton Noodles at Koufu. I don't really enjoy eating at Koufu because the only stalls that are selling halal food is the malay food, chicken rice stall and the often close indian stall. Not that they are the only 3 stalls, the price to eat there and the quantity of the food is nothing to what the Malay Stall @ South Canteen is selling. PERIOD! Koufu @ NYP is certainly not a great place to have either breakfast, lunch or even dinner!! Both North and South Canteen are by far the most exciting and the best place to have your meal. You can trust me on this coz any thing that's regarding food, there's nothing else that I could ever be better on. LOL!

After dinner, we kinda played Dai Di and Heart Attack! after that. HAHA! We played for a couple of rounds then we decided to go off as Bee needed to go home. But Me, Kev, Sha, Soo and Ken decided not to go home too early. Haha! We kinda went to AMK K-Pool to play a game of Billard. I SUCK AT BILLARD! It is so much different than 9-Ball or 8-Ball!! I'm kinda better at 9-Ball! Hehehe! After a game of Billard, Ken and Sha went off first. Me and Kev wanted to go first BUT Soo wanted to do some night shopping! So she kinda ask us to accompany her to do her shopping. Haha! We went around at the 1st level then Soo told us that we could leave already. So we kinda went off and Home Sweet Home!! Hahaaha!!

Will post the photos that the girls took when the guys played Basketball when they send it to me!! Hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home