Thursday, May 08, 2008

I wanna say something that Recruit Teo Ah Beng from the movie Army Daze said.

SIAN AH!! SI BEI SIAN AH!!

Seriously, today's school is TOTAL BOREDOM! NO JOKE!! Especially during lecture for the module OOAD (Object-Oriented Analysis and Design) which I am having NOW! I honestly think that the lecturer have a Masters on Hypnosis!! Coz everytime she talks, almost the whole lecture got sleepy and BORED!!

After this I have a break for one hour then another boring lecture (which even the lecturer says so!). The next lecture will be on DDI (Database Design and Implementation). It's like the previous database module I've had last Sem but only that this time we have the software, Oracle, to use to work on our assignments.

SIAN AH!! SI BEI SIAN AH!!

Will be back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home