Tuesday, May 06, 2008


Decisions in life is difficult to choose.. One wrong step and it might cost your future. Many don't see this but when it struck them right in the face then they realised it. But again, you can't predict the future. Even if you choose the right step in life, there are always something lurking out in the corner. It could be something pleasant but if you are unlucky it might be something unpleasant. That is why every step should be a careful one.

If only I have three wishes in my life, one of them would be able to see the future but somehow I would think twice because imagine if the future of yours is something you wouldn't want to see and you cant do anything to stop it from happening even if you try to do something in the present.. It would be scary then.

This is all part of life. Even if you had a few wishes, you have to make the right decision and wishes.. "What about a wish to make all the right decisions in life?" Well, do you really want to have a perfect life? Like i say, think twice as all decision and choice have something that will be lurking out somewhere in the corner.


Remember this my friends and to those who knows me but do not really know me as a person. Decision in life is hard to decide.

Think twice whenever you have to make a decision. Don't until you realise that you have made one big wrong step in life. Usually it would not be pleasant. Trust me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been quite some time since I've last blogged because I just don't have the inspiration to do so. I got quite alot to blog but whenever I start typing it in, I will just stop have way and started doing other things. The reason why I've written an entry today is because I have something to say.

BUT BEFORE THAT! It's an entry on the class outing!!
Recently we went to the Jurong Swimming Complex during the Labour Day Holiday! AND I HAVE TO SHOW MY TOTAL OUT-OF-SHAPE BODY!! LOL! I've suspect that it's gonna be alot of people there but I DIDNT KNOW THAT THERE ARE LOTS OF B****AS THERE!! When we reach there, there wasn't just one or two of them. BUT HUNDREDS OF THEM!! LOL! We started dipping at the Lazy River then followed by the slide then The Wave then to the Playground Pool and we start all over again at the Lazy River and so on. We left at about 5+pm where Soo and Angel had to leave. Leaving Me, Kev, Arry, Ash, Bee, Sha and Jip. Then Jip kinda left early too. Leaving the 6 of us to go and have our dinner. After dinner we went to play 9-Ball at K-Pool at Jurong Entertainment Center! After some games, we went home!! HOME SWEET HOME! And here are the pics during the outing! LOL!



Stay tune for more posting! I think I'll only post about what I want to say when I write an entry again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home