Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hey!!

I think today is one of the most shortest day we had in school. The class just came for a make up lesson of a 2 hour Lab session and then we're done with it. Not used to wake up in the morning on Tuesdays coz we usually don't have lessons on Tuesdays as our night class is on every Monday! So feeling kinda sleepy today. Hmmm. After the lab session, the girls ask some of the guys to accompany them to Vivo. I thought of going since I've got nothing to do at home but the other guys not going so I kinda didn't go as well coz it's like kinda weird coz I'll be the only guy there. Haha!

Anyway, Sorry girls that we didn't accompany you all to Vivo! Maybe next time we'll come. =D Sorry ya!

So, Kev, Ash and I thought of going home but end up going to AMK Central. Went to AMK Hub for a moment and end up buying a NEW bag!! Hahahaha!! It's a Nike Sling Bag that cost kinda ex. It's the first time I spent so much on a bag but I guess it worth it? Haha! We also end up playing pool for a moment. After pool, we met up with our 2 weeks missing friend, CHRISTIAN!!! We kinda had a meal and then chat for a moment before heading back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home