Saturday, May 24, 2008


HEY!!

Back once more! =D

It is a short week for me and the rest of the Ichigos this week. Only 3 days of sch? Kinda short ain't it? Coz Monday was Vesak Day and Tuesday is our off-day from school due to the night class on Monday. That means I got no school from Saturday to Tuesday and only 3 days of school. Haha! But school is always the main thing that got me going coz I gotta meet the CRAZY class of mine! Hahahaha!! They are a bunch of GREAT and FANTASTIC PEOPLE!!

I've been finding tabs and chords to songs lately and playing it on my guitar! Hahaha! I'm not a good guitarist neither a bad one too! I'm kinda in the middle but I got lots of practice that I need to do. So far I can play about 3-4 songs at the moment. Just the usual favourites of mine! Haha! Playing the guitar kinda relax the mind and just forget about almost anything that's bothering you. I'm not saying that there's something that's bothering me but playing that guitar really keeps you out of your misery out for the moment. Haha! You all should try it.

Another thing that keeps me occupied is my BIKE! Not the motorcycle but my BICYCLE! Hehehe! It had accompanied me ever since I've got it after I bought it with some help from my mum as a birthday present! Hahaha! THANKS MUM! I've got the bike on February.

I'm kinda addicted to some old and new songs at the moment. Songs like, If You're Gone by Matchbox 20(which you're listening now!), Blurry by Puddle of Mudd, 最長的電影 and 彩虹 by Jay Chou, Street Spirit(Fade Out) by Radiohead, Ghost of You and Me by BBMak and Go On Girl by Ne-Yo. I keep hearing them over and over again. There are other songs that kinda got me addicted but if I were to type it out, it would take the whole page of my blog! LOL! Try listening to this songs. To me, this songs are the kinda songs that will keep you relax. Haha!

I'm a HAPPY person!! =D I like to smile! But I don't smile everywhere I go coz people might think I'm a WEIRDO! LOL! If you'll see me smile-less is might be because I'm tired or something is kinda bothering me but worry not! It seldom happens! And I'll usually smile and laughing like how I use to in a short while! =DD

Here are some photos I would like to post out!

My New Bag! Hahaha! No more rice sack! LOL!
My Lab Station for Animation and Digital Media
My Bike! Haha!
I would like this bike with all it's modified spare parts but it cost between $1.2k to $1.5k! !!
Off to supper at Jalan Kayu!!Kenneth and Me!
Me and Harry!Milo Dinosaur, Milo Cino and Blueberry Ice Blended(which is not nice according to Bee.)
Formal wear for our Presentation on Communication Skills!
An outing with ICHIGOS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home