Sunday, May 18, 2008


HEY!
HEY!!
HEY!!!

BACK!!!!

Went back for the Combined Alumni Band practice at Whitley Sec yesterday! Met up with Yeeju and Siew Chee first before heading towards Whitley Sec and we were late! LOL! We reached at the venue at about 10.10am. 1hr and 10 mins past the actual meeting time. Haha! When we reached there, Berd and Weilun was standing outside the Band Room. I think they were warming up. I got into the instruments room and took out the instrument that I have played since I was sec One and that is the TUBA! The base line and the biggest Brass instrument in the band (I think so!). Took the scores and did some warming up before starting to play. I kinda sucked already coz it have been quite some time since I've last played the Tuba!

The scores includes Concerto 'D Amore, Pirates of the Caribbean, Indiana Jones, Shenandoah and The Merry Widow. Concerto 'D Amore was a nice song. Kinda lyk the tune. Got a swing part which I think is the best part of the song.

I've to say that today is one of the MOST BORING DAYS I've had!! Keep on having short naps in the afternoon coz I kinda slept at 4.30am. Actually I was already sleeping at night until someone called me at 1.45am. That person is someone I know from secondary school. We kinda talked from the time that person called till about 4am. Tat was one long conversation we've had since dunno when! I think Im gonna sleep late again since I've been taking short naps in the afternoon!

I think that's basically all that I wanna say! Take Care Everyone!!



I'm still into you..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home