Wednesday, June 11, 2008

...it doesn't matter what it does...
...what matters most is what you gonna do about it...



HEY GUYS AND GERLS OUT THERE!

Haha! Im back for another entry! =D

Went to our neighbouring country, Malaysia, on Monday with my Mum and Bro! But we just went to Johor. The reason we went there is because to collect the Baju Kurung that we ordered. BUT! We didnt know that the shop actually closes on every Monday! We only get to know about it when we got there! LOL! Wasted travelling there but nevermind we went to City Square after learning that the shop is actually closes on Monday!

Bought some OVER SIZED shirts at City Square again! Haha! This time I bought two shirt. One formal white shirts for presentations if there's any upcoming presentations that require us to dress up formal and a brown shirt fromEnyce again! I didnt bought any Polo-T this time coz I thought of trying something new! Haha!

After that, we went to eat at this place called Vivo! It is located in the middle of the shopping complex and the food there looks kinda pleasant and delicious!! Haha! Photos coming up soon!!

I simply cant wait for the class BBQ!! Haha! Another round of BBQ food! LOL!


My American Beef Lasagna! WOOHOOO! Damn nice!

Mum's American Chix Chop!

Bro's Classic Caesar Salad! Kinda nice! That's not the actual quantity! My bro have ate half way through!

My Choco Brownie Mallow! A brownie drink?

Bro's Brownie Ice Cream

The American Cheese Cake!

The something-something Choco Cake

Oh YA!! I wanna show someone that doesnt really look like me but the character is the same! WE'RE BOTH BUBBLY & WE HAVE BIG TUMMY!!! LOL! HERE HE IS!!

This is PO from KUNG FU PANDA! Hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home