Tuesday, June 24, 2008

HEY HEY HEY!!!

Finally the both my common test papers are OVER!! WOOHOOOO!!!! The feeling is just great and kinda relaxing! Hahaha! It might just be a common test but the two test papers, Rapid Appilcation Development(A programming thingy) and Database Design and Implementation, are just IRRITATING!! Haha! But nevermind, as long as it is done, its ok already. Haha! =D

For those that still having papers in the days to come, GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!! ALL THE BEST! =D

Kinda irritated now coz i cant play my guitar!! Both my E Strings were cut-off when my guitar drop onto the floor and lands with the strings-side facing down first! DAMN!!! Nevermind. Shall buy new strings soon. My A and D strings has start to rust too! Haha!

Kinda feeling B-O-R-E-D right now and I think I will take Kevin's advice he gave me earlier on. And that is...........PLAY MY FOOTBALL MANAGER GAME! LOL!!

Ohh ya!! Gonna play soccer again tmr!! Hope this time I won't hurt my knee. Haha! Coz this time, I'm sure to wear the knee support especially what happen when I play soccer during the BBQ day. Haha! Finally, all the guys are coming down tmr to play! Kevin, Chris, Harry, Ashraf, Abang, Me, Kok are gonna play! Haha! There might be some others playing too. A big group there'll be! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home