Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I've been watching this HILARIOUS videos of a ventriloquist named Jeff Dunham. Get to know about his videos since last year and I have not stopped watching it! Hahaha! It's a really must watch! For those who haven't watch any videos of him, this is the time that you should watch it. If you can take those kind of "over the limits" jokes then watching this wouldn't be a problem. There's tons of his videos at YouTube but I'll post some of my favourites here! Haha!

Jeff Dunham & Achmed(A Dead Terrorist)


Jeff Dunham & Sweet Daddy D(His new "PIMP" Manager)


Jeff Dunham & Walter (Part 1)


Jeff Dunham & Walter (Part 2)


Jeff Dunham & Walter (Part 3)


This is good to watch if you are bored! ENJOY!

SILENCE! I'LL KILL YOU!! Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home