Sunday, July 06, 2008

Last friday was the BPS Oeurve IV concert. Kinda GREAT! Eventhough some mistakes here and there, it was still something great! Eventhough that there are some visible empty seats, the atmosphere The feeling of playing in a concert once again was like just GREAT! It's just something different. The alumni played through out the concert with the main band. The only time that the alumni band didnt perform was when the dance, choir and junior band were performing. Haha! For once, my dad came to see the concert. Through out my years in BPS last time, he didnt came for any of the concert that I've played in. Kinda proud to see my dad in the crowd watching the band perform. Haha! The alumni took loads of photos!! It was crazy!! Took here, there and EVERYWHERE!! But I only got two of the photos coz some were still not distributed yet. Will show it later! Haha! Hopefully there will be another concert with the BPS band next year! And with all the alumnis together again! Hahaha! Then its gonna be great!! WOOHOOO!!!

This is not the only concert that I'm performing in this year!! There will be another one with only the alumni this time! But we're playing with the Whitley Alumni Band. It is on the September 6th!! Hahaha! This one is better I guess? Coz the songs we are playing are kinda nice and fun! Some of the songs we are playing are Imagine, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Indiana Jones, Shenandoah, Japanese Graffiti 5, Concerto D'Amore, and Merry Widow. I think there's more but I'm not sure la! Haha! The one that should be the one looking out for is the Japanese Graffiti 5, Concerto D'Amore
, Imagine, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest and Indiana Jones! Hahaha!

Here are the two photos that I have from the concert last friday...


Our conductor is the one on the left.

The CRAZY ones!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home