Tuesday, October 21, 2008

basically did nothing highlighting today. oni tat i went to Johor today.

the main reason for going there was to get the things that my mum sent for laundry and to buy some shirts for myself! hehe! finally get to buy something for myself. but went we got there, we stumble across a shop that could make a tailored shirt. then my mum remembered that my black formal shirt is kinda TIGHT!! haha!! so decided to make one for me! den she oso tot of making a black pants for me as its a set thingy! so she then she decided to order a tailored made pants for me too! thanks mum!

then walked around Larkin to get some of the kitchen's necessities then off to City Square! this is my time to shop!! =D bought a shirt and two t-shirts! as usual, they are over-sized! haha!! coz if I a fitting size, I wont feel comfortable. haha! as some of you know, I got tttttthhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiitttttttsssssss!!! haha!!!!

after shopping, we sat at Secret's Recipe to eat!! hehe! my favourite! lol! ate Chocolate Indulgence and this meal called "Chicken Barcon Bleu". I think thats the correct spelling! haha! its damn nice la!! haha! but kinda fattening too! LOL!!

after eating, we went home straight!

ps: went to trim my hair today! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home