Sunday, October 19, 2008

Here to blog about Thursday's, Friday's and Yesterday's outing!!

-----------------------------------
Thursday
-----------------------------------

As usual, went to school. But one thing different today was that the guys decided to play soccer after school on that day! We ended at 4+pm. We thought that Chris had went back home coz he wasnt in the class he was suppose to be. Luckily we decided to go online to see if he is online. THANK GOD that he is! Haha! Went to meet him then straight to Harry's place first b4 heading to the court.

Soccer on that day was great! I started off lazy to play keeper. I sucked when we started playing on that day. REALLY SUCK!! So I decided to play as defender. But after a few games, I decided to play keeper once more and it turned out GOOD!! LOL! I did concede goals but I think I played kinda well after the "play-like-a-shit-moment". Haha! The others as usual play as well as they used to! Haha! Goals, Goals and GOALS from Kevin, Harry and Chris. Ashraf, our defender, was playing alrite too only that he concede I think 2 own goals I think? Haha! Kinda miscommunicated with him! Haha!

After soccer, had dinner at 888's KFC!! There's something about us when we enter fastfood joints! We tend to talk almost about everything. And I really meant EVERYTHING!! Haha!!

-----------------------------------
Friday
-----------------------------------

Today's school was kinda fun and hilarious. But some of the guys have concluded that this semester, we have lecturers that are the "Radio DJ" kind!! Haha! What we meant is those lecturers that like to continue talking eventhough the students are not listening to them. They continue talking as though nothing was happening.

The last two lesson was the hilarious one!! It kinda started off when Ash asked me something. It was kinda explicit. Then I answered him, PREGGO!!!! LOLL!! Its kinda an inside joke! LOL! We kept saying that word for the next 2-3 hours! We were lyk laughing kinda hard la!

Preggo fetish!! LOL!!

-----------------------------------
Saturday, yesterday
-----------------------------------

Jamal asked me the day b4 to go for the Junior Band Performance. I was kinda reluctant to go but for dunno what reason, I decided to go. Kinda left house at 11am sharp and thanks to the lateness of the 162 bus, I was late!!! When I was in the bus, Jamal kinda texted me asking me to run as soon as I reached the bus stop opposite BPS as the bus that is leaving from BPS was gonna leave alr. So I ran. YES!! I RAN!! LOL!! THEN, I saw the bus already leaving for the destination. Luckily I saw them, if not, I would be left behind! LOL!

Took the bus and went to Admiralty Sec. Saw lots of lower sec students from 4 different including ours. The lower sec students played some games together and I was sitting at the school's canteen to read the NEWSPAPER!! NOT TO EAT AH!! Haha!

Kinda sat there til it was time for the band members to rehearse. Kinda talked alot to the juniors. Esp Allyson and Jessica. Haha! They are really2 fun to talked to! They like to make this constipated and kanchong actions! And they even say my name with those constipated actions, especially Allyson! Haha!! It was fun to talk to you two! Haha!

Jamal and Me kinda left early as we had to do some last visitings of Hari Raya. Went to two houses, where we are glad to call our friend's mother, as our mother too!! As she had taken us as their own child as well!! =D After visiting, we kinda tooked the 11.30pm train back home from Sembawang! =)

Pictures time!!!















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home