Friday, May 15, 2009


been a week.

project is heading towards a good direction eventhough that we got loads to add in.
XML part of the project is underway and the database part will be under process
after this XML is done! (:

other than my under-processing project, someone did kinda well for her
Comp Maths 1 eh? ;p you know who you are! haha.
well, her next paper will be on Set Theory. and im gonna help her to get good marks.
p.s: set theory can get kinda irritating but must have patience. (:

i had a strange feeling yesterday.
suddenly had this empty and lost feeling in me. im like....what in the blue earth is happening?!
tried to make myself calm and back to myself by watching funny shows but it doesnt work.
i was totally wasnt my ownself yesterday and i certainly hate tat feeling.
but nvm! im alright now. tat feeling is gone. it's solved by having a good night's rest. (:






to me, you are the best and i know its time.
its either now or never.....
wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home