Thursday, May 07, 2009

hey! back with a vengence! haha!

lets talk about yesterday.
as usual went to school as usual. but got the "Don't Wanna Do Work" mood!
went to break with Ash, Abg and Irfaan at South Canteen then Ash and Irfaan
kinda ask me if wanna go catch a movie at AMK Hub.
went there and we watched The International. Starts kinda slow but it went GREAT
somewhere in the middle or somewhere towards the ending. haha.

after the movie, went back sch to pack my things and went off to Admiralty.
needa teach Iqah Comp Maths 1. haha.
*SOO! I can teach ok?! Dont believe, ask her! HAHAHA!*
after the teaching, went to meet Harry, Romey, Blade and Kamal(I think thats the name. haha!) from Helven. haha! Their guitar skills power!!! HAHA! Romey kinda teach me a thing or two. And they are F**KING FUNNY I TELL YOU!! Esp with their guitar! hahaha!!
I wanna sit and chat with them again. HARRY! kalau jumpe dorg, bilang aku!! HAHAHA!!

After that, sent Iqah home and made her laugh like no ones business! Hahaha!
I think she had tummy ache after that. LOL! Sorry eh! (:

And today, im back to the lab with loads more to do.
Project progress went from 80% to 65% coz needa some editting! Hmmm.
Kinda got to do alot today but im having the laid back attitude again today!


smile, smile and smile (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home