Sunday, June 14, 2009

this 2 days, yesterday and today, is lyk my total rest day.
only that yesterday i had to go to the new house to clean up the wardrobe abit.
its kinda dusty and there's stain on the interior of the wardrobe.
after cleaning it up, obviously i went back to my current house which is my aunty's place. chat with her on the net til about 2am. the reason she stayed up til that late coz she wanna send me a photo that she editted herself. i muz say that she has done a good job. haha!
not bad eh u! ;p

then my youngest uncle called me up and ask if wanna go rounding in his van at abt 3.30am. so i said okay as im not sleepy yet. my bro, me, my cousin and my uncle went to Jalan Kayu to eat and went to Mustaffa Center to have a look around. we kept on laughing from the moment we reached the DIY sector til we got home coz of something that we thought of. hahaha! KEKEK DOK!! once we got home, it was already 7.30am i think? haha! so i went straight to bed after we got home. HAHA!

thinking of changing the image on the top of this blog. hmmmm.....
ichigoes! meet up soon! i wanna a meet up!!! MEET UP!!!!

gonna meet you tmr.
and im glad we are.. hee! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home