Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Finally done with three of the presentations that I have to present this week! LET ME REPEAT THAT!

THREE PRESENTATIONS!!

But at least I'm not the only one. Haha! Because 2 of the presentations are with a group so its not that bad then. Haha! 2 of the presentations are gonna be held first thing in the morning morning! And the other one is on thursday. Enough talk about the presentations. Haha! But other than that. I've got another 2 projects that is needed to be done!! That is an Animation Project, which I have not started yet, and another project is the Object-Oriented Analysis and Design(OOAD). The OOAD project work is a Java-Based + Slight database + Object-Oriented project.

Tmr gonna kick some BALLS if you know what I mean! Hahaha! To release some stress. Tmr there's only gonna be Me, Kevin, Chris, Arry and Kok. Hopefully tmr would not rain. Coz if it does then I might not wanna play. COZ IM ALREADY SICK!! Dun wanna be more sick than I have already had!! Haha! I think tmr im not gonna play like how I usually do coz I'm not really feeling well. Haha!

Currently listening to songs from these guys!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home