Friday, July 25, 2008

HEY!!

Being sick is really irritating. Almost all the things we do is short. And I'm sick at the wrong time of the semester. Now is the project time of the sem. ARRGGHHH!!!

Anyway, 2 person said that I'm not being myself lately. I know I'm using more vulgarities nowadays. I dunno why oso.. Haha! Maybe coz im sick? I know that it might be a STUPID reason but maybe that's the reason.. Haha! But worry not, I'm still the same HAFIZ that everybody knew. =D Maybe I should use lesser vulgarities. So u wont think that I've change or I'm not being myself. Haha!

SORRY FOR THE TOO MUCH VULGARITIES USED BY ME!! =D

I might not be going to my band practice tmr coz I cant tahan coughing and coughing and COUGHING!! LOL!! And furthermore, I need to complete my NTP and OOAD project during the weekends!! ITS A MUST!!!

I feel that it is time..
To let it loose..
But I worry that I might regret!
Maybe I will?
Maybe I wont?
But I know it wont change anything....
Maybe... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home