Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Not feeling really good now. Kinda feeling a sharp pain in the knee suddenly just now. Just took my medication earlier on and the pain is slowly deteriorating. So I think it would be ok as soon as the dawn of a new day comes.

After school today, went to lepak with Kevin, Chris, Harry and Abang! Ate at South Canteen and kinda chilled there for a moment till we decided to go to AMK Central to play pool! Haha! Firstly, went to accompany Harry to do his EZ-Link card that he have been wanting to do for a long time! Haha! Finally he got it just now! Haha! Pool today was alrite. Kinda lucky to win the first 2 rounds. It was seriously a lucky 2 wins. Haha!

There's another thing that I wanna share! I kept on listening to songs by Jay Chou. Haha! I got a playlist of my favourite songs by him on my iPod Nano! Think got about 11 of it. Haha! Somehow I only like the emo2 songs by him only. I seldom hear those upbeat songs by him. Maybe a few of it thought as I find it catchy! Haha! ANYWAY, IM NOT AN EMO KINDA GUY OK?! Haha!! Gotta thank ANGEL for letting me hear his song for the first time. And that was TUI HOU! LOL!! Its CUO, not ZHOU OR CHOU!!! I have learnt it properly ah! Haha!

School life! After about 6 days of school, I think that school kinda start off at a good note! So far nothing really big to be concerned off. Only that 2-3 projects have started to come into our lifes! Haha! But now some of us are still into gear 1 and about to go into gear 2 of studying. Haha! The people in my class really brightened up my Poly Life! Haha! Thanks to you guys that it is so far an memorable experience! Hahaha!

TMR IS SOCCER DAY!! WOOHOO!! Really looking forward to it. Just to have fun and ENJOY!! Think about to 4-5 people are coming tmr!

There is something called "superfluous". Basically, now you are something superfluous in my life. You are at the Cliff of my Life. One push and down you go. Don't come begging as you know it very well what you have done.

*this post is not meant for anyone*
**but if you think that you are feeling guilty about it**
***better think what i have just said***

basically this post is something I have been wanting to say for quite some time.
the first time it happened, i thought that it might not happen again as it was the first time. then the constant behaviour keeps on repeating. you think people can just forget about it just like that?? c'mon la! i wont forget the first time that you made me fucking pissed. seriously. sorry that i used that word but things kinda get outta hand, just like you do.

ok la. i think i wanna stop here. coz if i get any further, it wont be a pleasant post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home