Monday, June 29, 2009

let me ask you all some questions.
what is the best way to let go of things in our head?
what would you do if you are facing problems that you cant handle?
what would be the best option if all given options are the good?


and now i wanna share you guys some thing that happened juz now.
i was damn pissed at my attachment earlier on that i went berzerk for a moment. i think my patience was running low due to this fucker.
i say A then he reply B. you guys know the analogy here ryte?
then its lyk a repeated process that i cant seem to relax anymore. i went total berzerk.
knnbccb! sorry for the amount of vulgarities i used here but i just cant hold it. been holding loads of things and this time it went off. im lyk a freaking timebomb waiting for its time to explode. and coz of one freak, i fucking lost it. thinking about it can make me kill sia.
REDRUM!


in this world, we have our place.
sometimes i dun feel belong here. i do.
but those around me made me feel that im wanted.
thanks for appearing in my life.
if not i would not be what i am today.
just remember, keep smiling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home