Saturday, June 20, 2009

New Surroundings, New Life, New Environment.
I have finally officially moved to Khatib as of Wednesday. (:
I think I have moved more than 5 times in my life so far!
But nvm, we need experience in life. haha!

Attachment has been boring but alrite so far. Nearly got terminated due to some things.
If you wanna know, ask me personally aite? haha!
But luckily i got my frens and her to keep me company.
If not i will go berzerk!
talking about my frens and her, i shall blog about them today! (:



Went on a outing with the Ichigoes yesterday and it was great coz finally we get to do an outing. Eventhough some didnt mange to come, it was still alrite. Still got some laughters around. Especially wen we were at KFC. Haha! Laughed as though that KFC was owned by us! Hahaha!
And it seems that the gerls have an never-ending story to talk about. From Attachment to Drinking! HAHAHA! YES! They did talk about drinking. Especially this particular person. I dun wanna say who ah. HAHA! ;p
Im oni waiting for the photos to be sent so i can post here! haha! But i will upload the photos that I took using my hp first. Hehe! The pics I took was wen we went to Orchard Point's Starbucks! haha! Will post it after the end of this entry.

I MISS HER! Like seriously! ):
Tuesday to Thursday late afternoon, my phone has been quiet.
And Friday to Tmr , my phone will be quiet again.
The person that I have been msgging went for a Community Service thingy at Batam at first and now she went to Mersing with her family, cousins, aunties, uncles........and the list goes on. haha!
The last time we met was on Monday night after her training. Hopefully can meet her after she came back. But I will be busy from Monday to Friday, thanks for the f*cking Attachment!! DAMN IT!
She usually cant go out on Weekends. Which means our timing clash. Haiz. Hopefully this m*thaf*cking attachment ends soon!!!!!!! ARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!
loveyoub.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home