Sunday, October 26, 2008

back again!
let me start by saying HELLO ALL!!

let see what i did from friday onwards. friday went to school as usual. starting oni got me, chris and abang coz kevin will be late and harry dun feel lyk coming. haha! so went straight to tutorial as our first lesson is Communication Skills 2. loads happen there. no comments! hmmm. and kevin came juz on time for the lesson. haha! now that he's there, we know that its gonna be more happening! bur still, its not complete as harry not there la! haha! the day went fine and loads of laughter as usual but this time much kecoh-er as there is the PREGGO lesson!! hahaha!!

after sch met up with syahiid and arief. then jamal came very much later. we juz sat there and talked till abt 8+pm i think. its been quite sometime since we last chatted. haha. then they planned to play soccer the next day in the morning. since its been quite sometime since we played together, then why not? haha!

saturday came and i met up with jamal first in the morning at abt 9am. haha! thats kinda early la! then arief and syahiid came much later. we played at jamal's place there from 9am til 12noon before we decided to go and eat then continue playing later somewhere near my house. haha! over there, there are my other secondary sch friends! got loads of them la! johnny, eugene, ahmad, hamli, muqing and muquan!! haha! over there we played from 1pm til 3pm. after the game we rest and went home.

ahmad and hamli came to the void deck at my house to chill and chat. we chat til abt 7pm and then my mum and my stepdad went out to go visiting. so i asked ahmad and hamli to go my house. oni to realise got MAN U MATCH!! haha!! but wasted la. i wanted MU to win but the dunno who from Everton scored the equalising goal! basket!!! haha! after the game ahmad and hamli went home while i went to my room and SLEEP!! LOL!!

tmr is another soccer day! with kevin, arry, ash and chris! haha! gonna play at the big court tmr la! hopefully i play alrite coz i have been sucks this past few session of soccer la! dunno wads happening to me oso! hmmm.

c'mon HAFIZ!! get ur head in the game!! C'MON!!

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM , Blogger عبدالهادي said...

I thought I was the only abangbear, but I guess I will have to share that nick with you! It's good though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home