Wednesday, October 29, 2008

whheeetttiiisshhh!!

haha!
its kinda an inside-the-class-joke! haha!
been laughing my heart out this past few days with the usual guys! haha! never a bad day with them!! ohh ya!! i forgot to mention something! i thought of planning an outing on one of the tuesdays for the Ichigoes! but dunno if you all want it la. haha!

ok. actually, i wanna post about things happening around me for the past few days. so here goes..

been playing soccer this past few days. but i feel that my performance as a keeper is deteriorating. seriously i dunno why! tried to get my head into the game but often i cant get into the situation. IRRITATING U KNOW!! but nowadays i feel slightly comfortable as a defender. hmmm.. but with no stamina and bad fatigue, i cant last long. MY TUMMY IS WEIGHING ME DOWN!!!! many told me to lose weigh but it seems that i keep eating and eating and eating!! haha! i really must get my head into the game soon! the sooner the better!!

now is the 3rd week of school and we had to hand in a report on Friday! its abt evaluating two web sites! and im still not done with it! haha! cant really concentrate la! distractions and distractions! but i think im still on the cruising mode! haha!

thinking about it makes me feel different! i dun feel lyk im myself anymore!
and its not good! been trying to laugh it out but
i guess that sometimes im trying to hard and i feel weird!


im still me..
i dunno why some of you think that im different..
haha! im alrite, im fine and im still HAFIZ! haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home